The conference invites conceptual as well as empirical papers on any of the sub-themes proposed. All papers should be of original work and not have been previously published nor have been presented or be in consideration for any journal, book, conference or workshop.
Conference Brochure: Click here to View/ Download
- Social Work practice during Covid-19
- Field engagement initiatives and programmes.
- Social Work academia during the pandemic / Online social work education
- Responses of NGOs and other stakeholders
- Social Workers in health care setting
- Psychosocial reponses by the social workers
- Volunteerism among social workers/ students during covid-19
- Social Work Research responses during COVID- 19
- COVID-19 crisis and beyond: challenges for sustainable public policies
Important Dates & Deadlines
|Abstract submission last date||10 February 2021|
|final paper submission||10 February 2021|